Tangled Hair? The Things You Should Know
A tangle is when a bunch of your tresses gets twisted inside an elastic band. They will then have trapped hair inside non vegetarian strands of hair. These non vegetarian strands are twisted and curled. They are then bent and curled in an arc which is a turning point for the hair. Each trapped hair pops up in its own microraid or bun. Braidlets are another way of fixing a tangle. But usage of a rubber band will secure the bun by detangling it.
Eat meat- meat is a high source of protein and you can get all the essential amino acids from it. The difficulty arises in the production of the other essential food groups, e.g. fat, sugar, starch from dietary supplements. The food groups just contain the sufficient nutrients you need for hair growth, while the amino acids can be obtained from the meat by protein. Never overuse protein as it may damage the hair by making it harder or shinier. Having balanced diet is the best option for healthy hair.
Eat healthily- proper diet not only forms healthy, but also makes the hair appear healthy. The healthy hair is the most noticeable sign of health. Sometimes a simple change in your diet can have very beneficial effect on your hair. Your hair is the one that is the fallout of your body. Stress and too much work sometimes create the problem of hair loss. Even your illness can bring problems to your hair. Therefore, it is recommended to your hair care specialist to give you the best treatment possible, instead of relying on medicine, home remedies and various other treatments that can create unpleasant side effects to your hair.
For changing the hair color temporarily, you can choose the following ways:
– Lice- Wash your hair with a mixture of cider vinegar and water, then rinse it thoroughly with this mixture. It helps to mash the lingiellicles and eliminates the problem of lice.
– It helps to relieve the dryness and makes the hair appear shiny. You can mist with rose water.
– Blonde hair is becoming increasingly popular. But it is difficult to lighten it. Some of its symptoms are dandruffs, split ends and breakage. The best way to lighten it is to massage the juice of a freshly cut lemon on the scalp, or maybe some other natural home remedy.
– There are various herbal treatments which help to cope with the problems of the hair. The best treatment for it is the triphala treatment, by Phialapamide. It helps to relieve the stress of the hair, the itching and the falling.
– Another treatment is the uplifting therapy. In this therapy the natural acid in rose water gets replaced with the chemical substance in the form of creams. The skin is covered with a fine mesh of nylon, so that the beneficial effects of the chemicals in the cream are able to do their work. It is very important to leave the cream for a few minutes, so that the skin gets the original tan.
– There are some hand manufactured products which helps to dispose of the dandruff problems. They are very easy to use, and are also very useful during bad hair days. There are different special shampoos and conditioners for different types of hair and for moderate dandruff problems.
– Women with concentrate on hair, and that too in small quantity can use hand rotating device for the purpose of promoting hair growth. Rotating rod makes your hair smooth and detangles it.